All services of Atlas SoftWeb Pvt ltd. are subject to the following terms and conditions
- If a client accepts a quote from Atlas SoftWeb, then he/she is deemed to have accepted all the terms of services and conditions of Atlas SoftWeb.
- Charges for services to be provided by Atlas SoftWeb are defined in the project quotation. Unless agreed otherwise, all services require an advance payment of minimum 50% of the project quotation before the work is supplied to the client. Remaining 50 % of the total project quotation remains due upon the final completion, prior to upload to the server or release of materials. Hourly bills are billed bimonthly.
- Atlas SoftWeb provides the client an opportunity to review the appearance and content of the website during its design phase and once the overall project is completed. Feedback will be taken during this phase and on the final completion of the project, the client will be deemed to accept and approve the material unless the client notifies Atlas SoftWeb otherwise within 15 days of final submission to the client.
- Our working hours are Monday-Friday from 10:30 am to 07:30 pm IST. Festival and National holidays as declared every year. Additionally a staff can take 5 Sick Leave, 12 Casual Leave during the entire year with prior notification.
- The information, graphics, documentation and this entire website are protected under Indian and International Copyright Laws as well as the conventions of intellectual property. You may not modify, republish, reproduce or upload any property of this website to the third party. You may neither transmit nor distribute this content in any way possible.
- Upon completion of a project, Atlas SoftWeb transfers all rights and ownership of a particular created website to its client. Third party graphics or contents are not transferred to the client and remains under the ownership of its respective owners.
- A link to Atlas SoftWeb will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in our portfolio.
- All projects by Atlas SoftWeb are completed within the time frame as decided and mentioned in the project contract. If the client does not supply the materials requested by Atlas SoftWeb for furthering the project within the pre decided time period, then the failure of delivering the project on time lies in the hands of the client. However, the client can request a project extension in writing from Atlas SoftWeb at an additional cost of 1 % of the total project cost.
- All invoice must be paid within 30 days of issuance. USD 50 per week late fee on the invoice amount may be applicable thereafter. A project in which invoices are not paid within 35 days are subjected to cancellation. A grace period of 30 days more is provided on case to case basis. However the project stands cancelled after 60 days and no source codes or information will be handover to customer. After 90 days of non-payment, the project sources will be deleted without any information to customer from all our servers and repository.
- A project with no communication from customer after commencement will be considered as ON HOLD after 15 days. Clause 9 will be applicable in case of non-payment of invoices raised. All other cases will be treated ON HOLD and will be achieved for 90 days. After 90 days, the project sources will be deleted without any information to customer from all our servers and repository.
- We urge our clients to assume that all of their on-line communications are insecure. We cannot take any responsibility for the security of communications transmitted over our facilities. We will comply fully, however, with all applicable laws concerning the privacy of our clients’ on-line communications. In particular, we will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic mail messages sent or received by our clients unless required to do so by law. We may, however, monitor our service electronically to determine that our facilities are operating satisfactorily.
- In no event shall Atlas SoftWeb be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client. This includes, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client.
- You will hold Atlas SoftWeb harmless from any kind of damage to our business, services, network, clients, and equipments, operations, goodwill and reputation from your deeds and acts.
- Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. The notice period of 45 days in cases of dedicated staff hiring is mandatory. E-mail or telephone requests for termination of services will not be honored until and unless confirmed in writing.
- Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to the Company server or another client’s Web presence is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above Terms of Service will result in grounds for account termination, with no refunds given; the Company reserves the right to remove any account without prior notice. Violation of any of the above Terms of Service may result in legal action, service charges or a combination thereof. We reserve the right to permanently discontinue service at any time, without notice, should you be found in violation of our aforementioned terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer: The information provided by Atlas SoftWeb (“we,” “us” or “our”) on atlassoftweb.com (the “Site”) [and our mobile application] is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site [and our mobile application] is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site [or our mobile application].
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site [or our mobile application] or reliance on any information provided on the site [and our mobile application]. Your use of the site [and our mobile application] and your reliance on any information on the site [and our mobile application] is solely at your own risk.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE The Site [and our mobile application] may contain (or you may be sent through the Site [or our mobile application] links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE The Site cannot and does not contain [medical/legal/fitness/health/other] advice. The [legal/medical/fitness/health/other] information if provided is for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of [medical/legal/fitness/health/other] advice. The use or reliance of any information contained on this site [or our mobile application] is solely at your own risk.
TESTIMONIALS DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
Above terms and conditions of our services are in effect from 01 April 2014.