All services of Atlas SoftWeb Pvt ltd. are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Atlas SoftWeb Pvt Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We Collect
In order to offer custom cater services and information on our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may collect data about the pages you traverse while visiting our websites including traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information you provide voluntarily by filling in online forms available on the website.
- Information that you may fill up to sign up our newsletter such as email address and Name.
- Information that you share while chatting online with our sales team through the chat box available on the website.
NOTE: We DO NOT store any or collect any payment method details (Your financial Details) Credit Card OR Bank Account details while processing for payment. This website does not have any online payment transaction.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Definition: ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by an organization to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that website to recognise you when you visit. They collect statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and do not identify you as an individual.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect from you using our website will be used to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To share with you any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Storing Your Personal Data
While we do our utmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to store your data securely, we may have to transfer data collected from you to locations outside your country. By providing your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
While you are aware sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Links / Websites
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated on : July 11, 2018
Above terms and conditions of our services are in effect from 01 April 2014.