Whether small or big whether selling services or products, every business needs consumers, it is them who fuel a company rest all things come later. But running a company successfully is not a single men’s job, lot of people are involved. It is the same for both online and offline ventures. All companies frame their growth strategies based on their customer behaviour. That is to say best practice B2C strategies are used to fuel best practice B2B practices.
As customers we are retail buyers, we buy things as we need in small quantities. Businesses buy in bulk, and you may find it hard to believe that the size of B2B market is twice that of B2C market. In future mobile development is also said to play a major role in enhancing B2B performance, more and more companies are thus investing or planning to invest in mobile.
If you are into B2B then you would surely want to think about accelerating your growth, here are some of the points which can work in your favour:
- Internet has become a global platform giving equal opportunity to companies around the world
- Business on mobile is increasing and easy access to mobile use cases make it easier
- Huge competition gives you better opportunities
- Online venture means lots of cost savings
- ROI monitoring is less difficult as not many cost overheads are involved and those involved are easier to manage
Obviously once you have known what factors can accelerate your growth you would surely want to know which factors have the power to bring it down. Do not worry here we list them all:
- When it is about online store different back end features are available which when integrated into your website can help you benefit more. However it has been observed that if you concentrate more on them then they are likely to harm you then profit you
- Emphasizing only on technology and lack of planning a strategy considering your customer behaviour
- Company leaders unable to provide support as you desire
- Lack of leadership, someone willing to take responsibility for planning and executing a winning strategy
If you desire to succeed in your B2B venture make sure you have taken note of all the accelerators and decelerators. Magento for e commerce development offers you various tools and apps to help you achieve your objective by guiding you through each step of the processes involved, thus benefitting you and making it easier for you to achieve your success.
Resource From: How to Drive B2B eCommerce Growth with B2C Experiences